The Benefits of using an MSP
One thing is clear: Your business depends on the technology it uses!
What is not always clear is how to best manage your business’ technology.
A growing number of businesses of varying sizes are growing frustrated with the cost and challenges around hiring in-house IT staff and are switching to a Managed Services Provider (MSP).
Outsourcing your IT to a Managed Services Provider has a number of operational advantages and brings cost benefits, such as:
- Clearly defines the work of IT support in a formal written agreement
- Clearly defines the monthly cost of supporting and maintaining your current IT infrastructure and what rate adding additional infrastructure/equipment will be at.
- Fills in for any in-house staff shortages
- Can help insulate you from on premises disasters
- Includes data backup management to avert data loss
- IT becomes scalable, with the ability to add on extra resources incrementally or temporarily
- Reduces the problem of companies competing for scarce qualified IT experts, driving up wages
- Service levels and costs are not impacted by national holidays, sick days, Lost Time incidents or vacations.
- Makes a team of highly qualified staff with unique skill sets and expertise available regardless of your physical location (great for remote work and working while travelling)
An MSP can replace a company’s IT department entirely, or provide specific niche services. Moving to a Managed Services model makes cutting-edge technology and expertise available at a low, consistent monthly price.
Generation Technology Solutions was established in Edmonton, Alberta in 1999, and is a modern Managed Services Provider (MSP), providing cutting edge solutions with old fashioned service in IT support, business computer hardware, software, VoIP telephones and data security.
Want to learn more?
Connect with us today!